Cedar Grove, Kangaroo Valley on May 5-7, 2017
Offering both an intimate rural setting and expansive valley views for sculpture.
- Cedar Grove, 189 Jarretts Lane, Kangaroo Valley. The exhibition will be officialy opened by Richard Glover on Saturday 6th May at 11.00 am.
- $7 per adult (children under 12 free).
- $5 per adult if 8 or more are part of a Local Community Group and visit as a group.
- 10:00am to 4:00pm (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Free and unlimited
Sculpture in the Valley offers artists a chance to introduce their sculptures to the public on an intimate scale.
- Over 140 indoor and outdoor sculptures selected.
- Strong sculpture sales, in 2015 40% of sculptures were sold.
- Open to emerging and experienced artists alike.
- Sculpture in the Valley attracts over 2,000 visitors during the exhibition period.
- Previous artists included Chris Hodges, Patricia Lawrence, Al Phemister, David Ball, Senden Blackwood, Ulan Murray, Phlyssa Koshland and Jimmy Rix.
- Sculpture in the Valley is inclusive of all modes of sculpture.
- Photographic competition with $1,000 prizes open to all.